Visalia Aluminum Stirrups with Engraved Diamonds
Sheridan provides high quality Visalia stirrups that have a good feel when you are riding. This is one of Sheridan Saddle's upgraded stirrups we put on a lot of saddles. Sheridan Visalia Stirrups are aluminum construction to be lightweight and cut some weight off your saddle. These light stirrups also have a traditional leather top swivel and leather bottom. The Visalia Stirrup was started in California, to provide a larger stirrup for riders in that time, and became a very popular shape and design from then on. This stirrup gives the rider a 1.75 inch tread with a slim design, they fit your foot well and not too big or clunky. The lightweight design of this stirrup helps you feel close contact with your horse. Visalia Stirrups have a large following and have been used for a century as a very popular stirrup. This stirrup is upgraded with diamonds cut out on the side and hand engraving.
The Sheridan Visalia Stirrups are a good choice for
- Trail Riding
- Western Events like sorting and cutting
- Working Cattle
- Just for the name and its history
1) These stirrups we have in stock for quick shipping.
2) Stirrups ship directly to your address provided and take 4-6 days for shipping, once we are ready to ship.
3) Faster shipping is available